I think a good 4th season of TOS joke would’ve been a scene where Chekov, Riley, and a bunch of other not-Triumvirate people were hanging out in the crew lounge discussing the Plot and there’s a relevant mention of satellites so of course Chekov goes, “Ah, yis, satellites, another fine Russian inwention” and Riley finally snaps.
"Chekov, I have had it up to HERE with you and the damn Russians! You didn’t invent scotch, the invisible fence, OR SATELLITES. STOP IT."
And Uhura or Sulu is like, “… … …Kevin, Sputnik.”
Then Chekov spikes his tricorder because he has been setting up for this moment for the past four years and someone finally fell for it and everyone laughs at Riley for like four hours
have you ever been sexually attracted to a voice
29) Do you believe in ghosts? How about aliens? No. I don’t believe in anything remotely supernatural. No aliens have ever contacted Earth. Maybe there’s life somewhere else out there in the universe. I don’t know what the state of the evidence on that is right now.
60) Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you? Oh my god, there so is. I love pink. There are my glasses, my watch, a bunch of my clothes, a bunch of my jewelry. I love pink shit.
89) What would be a question you’d be afraid to tell the truth on? Um… I’m not actually sure. I mean, I’m sure someone could come up with a question that I wouldn’t want to answer, but I there’s no specific dark secret I’m keeping.The closest thing is another person’s secret that I was trusted with.
26) Are you happy with the person you’ve become? Hell yeah! I’m pretty awesome. I’ve been through some shit and I came through the other side, stronger than before, so I know I can take pretty much anything thrown my way. I’m also really hot, so that helps
27) What’s a sound you hate; sound you love? Fireworks; rain